We Help You:
icon-chevron-circle-right Sound like a professional
icon-chevron-circle-right Focus on what you do best
icon-chevron-circle-right Sit back and relax
icon-chevron-circle-right Spend more time with those who matter most
Darrell is a trusted friend and I often refer clients to him for podcast related consulting and coaching with great confidence. I am always pleased with the responses I get from those I’ve referred.
Podcast Episodes Produced
Different Podcasts Launched
Time Finalist for Best-Produced Podcast
Nationally Recognized Podcast Speaker
icon-microphone Professional Podcast Editing
icon-microphone Podcast Intro and Outros
icon-microphone Podcast Show Notes
What Our Clients Think
“Darrell’s podcast editing style is top notch. He has the unique ability of making sure I always sound polished while still keeping the authenticity and grittiness of a real conversation intact. I love knowing he’s always going to make me sound fantastic.”
Wouldn't you love to have more time to do the things you love most?
Q: What is Pro Podcast Solutions?
Q: How does the process work?
A: The process begins by filling out the quick form on our Get Started page. We’ll then get back with you within two business days to set up a consultation. During the consultation you’ll be able to tell us about you, your podcast, the goals for your podcast, and any other info that you think we should know. We’ll discuss our services and answer any questions you have.
Once you sign up for our services, we get to work! If you’re a brand-new podcaster, we set up a punch list tailored specifically for you and your podcast goals. We identify the items needed to launch your podcast and establish a launch plan.
If you’re an existing podcaster, we set up a schedule and checklist for each podcast episode. We set up a Basecamp project so that you can send us raw-audio files. Once the raw-audio files have been edited by our team, we send them to you or prepare them for publishing on your media host (e.g. Libsyn) or website. If you prefer, we can even publish the episodes for you.
Quite simply, once we establish your publishing plan, all you have to do is send us your raw-audio files. We can take care of the rest!
Q: Why not just do it myself?
You can spend your time learning all the technical details of editing your podcast and then spend time each week sitting at your computer being a part-time audio engineer, or you can focus on what you do best, and let us do what we do best.
When you let us do what we do best, you’re entrusting your podcast to a team that has produced thousands of podcast episodes and helped launch well over 100 different podcasts.
Q: What services does Pro Podcast Solutions offer?
A: Pro Podcast Solutions offers the most robust selection of services that you will find. Our services include:
- Professional podcast editing and audio production. This includes:
- Editing out “ums,” stammering, long or awkward silence, heavy breaths, smacking, background noise, hums or hissing, “you know” and other crutch phrases, vocal balancing, vocal compression, and equalization.
- Custom podcast-artwork design
- Vocal & music intros and outros for your podcast
- Website configuration for podcasting. This includes:
- Installing and properly configuring the PowerPress or Smart Podcast Player plug-in, configuring Libsyn or Blubrry hosting, designing a podcast page on your website, submitting your podcast to iTunes and Stitcher, and setting up subscription links on your website.
- Equipment advice. Not sure what equipment you need? Want to get the best equipment for your budget (no matter the size)? Confused on how to connect everything together? Let us help!
- One-on-one consulting. Whether you are experiencing a technical issue, need advice on how to get started, need tips on what to do to improve your current podcast, or need assistance with engaging your audience, we can help.
- Voiceovers. Do you have a voiceover project that’s not podcast related? No problem. Our team of professional voiceover talent is ready to help you with any voiceover project.
Q: How much does it cost for your services?
A: Pro Podcast Solutions offers a variety of services with varying costs. All of our pricing is available on our Podcast Production Services page. We offer three levels of podcast production packages and a la carte pricing for most of our other services. There are no additional setup fees or hidden costs.
Q: How quickly are episodes edited and published?
A: Depending on which service you choose, our turnaround time is 2 – 4 business days. However, we recommend that our clients submit their raw-audio recordings to us at least one week before the episode needs to be published. We will then produce the audio; prepare show notes, prepare everything for approval, and schedule it for publishing.
Q: Do I have to sign up for a monthly plan?
A: If you’re looking for on-going podcast production, yes. We have structured our monthly packages to offer you the best variety of services. However, it is possible to sign up for any of our monthly packages and then add most of our additional services a la carte.
If you have a one-time project, audio-book recording, or other specialized project, we can help you with that, too.
Q: What if I don’t have a podcast yet?
A: We have helped launch over 300 podcasts, and we can help you launch yours, too! We will consult with you to determine the best equipment, launch strategy, identify your target audience, narrow down your niche, and guide you through every step in launching your podcast.