Q: What is Pro Podcast Solutions?
Q: How does the process work?
If you’re looking for ongoing podcast production, we’ll set up a Dropbox folder for you to upload your raw-audio files. We’ll edit that episode for you at no charge so that you get a full understanding of the quality of our work.
Once you sign up for our services, we get to work! If you’re a brand-new podcaster, we set up a punch list tailored specifically for you and your podcast goals. We identify the items needed to launch your podcast and establish a launch plan.
If you’re an existing podcaster, we set up a schedule and checklist for each podcast episode. We set up a Dropbox folder on our server so that you can send us raw-audio files. Once the raw-audio files have been edited by our team, we send them to you or prepare them for publishing on your media host (e.g. Libsyn) or website. If you prefer, we can even publish the episodes for you.
Quite simply, once we establish your publishing plan, all you have to do is send us your raw-audio files. We can take care of the rest!
Q: Why not just do it myself?
You can spend your time learning all the technical details of editing your podcast and then spend time each week sitting at your computer being a part-time audio engineer, or you can focus on what you do best, and let us do what we do best.
When you let us do what we do best, you’re entrusting your podcast to a team that has produced thousands of podcast episodes and helped launch well over 100 different podcasts.
Q: What services does Pro Podcast Solutions offer?
- Professional podcast editing and audio production. This includes:
- Editing out “ums,” stammering, long or awkward silence, heavy breaths, smacking, background noise, hums or hissing, “you know” and other crutch phrases, vocal balancing, vocal compression, and equalization.
- Custom podcast-artwork design
- Vocal & music intros and outros for your podcast
- Website configuration for podcasting. This includes:
- Installing and properly configuring the PowerPress or Smart Podcast Player plug-in, configuring Libsyn or Blubrry hosting, designing a podcast page on your website, submitting your podcast to iTunes and Stitcher, and setting up subscription links on your website.
- Equipment advice. Not sure what equipment you need? Want to get the best equipment for your budget (no matter the size)? Confused on how to connect everything together? Let us help!
- One-on-one consulting. Whether you are experiencing a technical issue, need advice on how to get started, need tips on what to do to improve your current podcast, or need assistance with engaging your audience, we can help.
- Voiceovers. Do you have a voiceover project that’s not podcast related? No problem. Our team of professional voiceover talent is ready to help you with any voiceover project.
Q: How much does it cost for your services?
Q: How quickly are episodes edited and published?
Q: Do I have to sign up for a monthly plan?
If you have a one-time project, audio-book recording, or other specialized project, we can help you with that, too.